Visit Thomas Creek Airstrip and take some time out at the beautiful located Middle Fork Lodge at the heart of the Frank Church wilderness in upstate Idaho. The airstrip sits in the Middle Fork Salmon River valley at 4,415 feet above sea level and is just a few miles apart from 0U3 Mahoney Creek. At 2100 by 75 feet the runway offers enough space even for larger bush planes and is in good condition. After your successful landing at the airstrip the Middle Fork Lodge on the other side of the valley invites you to spend a little time with its hot springs and cozy log cabins in this breathtaking environment.
- Detailed assets with PBR textures and LOD
- Highly detailed landscape
- Adapted environment around the airfield including the iconic Middle Fork Lodge
- Animated custom windsocks
- Static aircrafts and people around the airstrip