Take a flight into Big Creek which will be one of your highlights to visit during your Idaho backcountry adventures. Idyllically located between mountains and rolling hills, a well-kept grass runway awaits you, which, depending on the season and weather conditions, demands a lot from the pilots during aproach.
After your successful arrival the Big Creek Lodge, which was completely rebuilt after a fire in 2018, awaits you for your stay with horseback riding, trail hiking or fishing and also offers you a cozy place for the night with its welcoming rooms and a campsite. Your trip to Big Creek can be perfectly combined with a visit to Johnson Creek (3U2) located about 15 miles to the southwest. Visit Big Creek today!
- Detailed assets with PBR textures and LOD
- Highly detailed landscape
- Adapted environment around the airfield
- Animated custom windsocks
- Living environment with animated people and animals